Thursday, July 17, 2008

I found the most Amazing new product!!!!!!!!

Well, I have found the most awesome product. In fact I wish, wish,wish that I had found it sixteen years ago when I was deciding weather or not I should have a gastric bypass. Now, I don't regret that I had that because I lost over a hundred pounds. But....this product is like a gastric bypass without the surgery. I was a little bit sceptical when I first heard that there was a product that could make you feel full like a gastric bypass but that you're body would pass it through easily and it was easy to take and worked virtually immediately. You have the control, you don't have is administered surgically and you can be full if you want and not take it if you are having Thanksgiving or something. I have to say that I haven't felt the same since I made that irreversable choice all those years ago. I do have to say that I have kept off more that a hundred lbs. for more than sixteen years and in that respect it has been successful. But like so many others I have had a harder time getting the rest of the way down. I think that this is the answer. It is called FORM and FIXX. It was developed by a doctor and he has had trials and proven its success. Heather from Bountiful who was on the biggest loser is on it and she is a friend of my brothers who is in the medical profession up at the U OF U Hospital. They got together with the Man who invented this and they are coming out with it in 11 countries all over the world in a couple of weeks. I want you all to see this work. It is something I can demonstrate for you and is for all people who want to lose weight. Not just the ones who want to lose a lot of weight. If you want to fit into that swim suit or just want to get of that extra 20 or so pounds from after the baby that we all end up with this will help you control what you eat. It is a portion control that is absolute. you have no choice once you take it. You can't eat more for 3 or 4 hours. Imagine if you were a night time snacker. You take one, drink 8 oz of water and you aren't hungry for 3 to 4 hours. You just enjoy you're evening feeling full and have something else to do or think about. I am so excited!!!!!! We need to talk.
Julie

No comments: