Monday, July 14, 2008

Fun visits with friends on Sunday

Well, Karen stopped by on sunday to give Jared his missed sunday handout, (such a good teacher) and she and the kids stayed and played and ate popcorn for a while.  Just for the record, if any of you come over on Sunday night, that is the price you pay.  While the kids found out that we watered on accident on sunday night and decided to take full advantage of the fact and run through it and get really wet, Dilley and her family walked by and stopped to talk.  I think a fun time was had by all.  I released them from captivity after a bit, but I have to say Sunday was the first time I felt like I lived in a neighborhood.  Ya know?!!!
Thanks, Julie

1 comment:

Melinda said...

If only I could import you all to MY neighborhood. Well, girls nights will have to do! Love the new look on the blog.